THE JUBILEE HALL IS FULLY OPEN
Following the continued lifting of the Covid-19 restrictions, the Hall is fully open to all users. However, although the legislation now allows for its unregulated use, we all still owe a duty of care to our local community and the trustees would ask everyone to respect the fact that risks remain from Covid-19. With this in mind, we have left some of our Covid-19 protections in place, e.g. hand sanitisers, to assist users who have continuing concerns. Our advice to users who wish to continue to protect themselves and our community is to adopt some or all of the following practices:
- Use the sanitiser provided throughout the Hall, both on entrance and exit
- Give yourself plenty of room if mixing with groups outside your own immediate circle
- Space seating and tables to ensure some distancing between individuals and groups
- Continue to wear a mask when distancing is reduced
- Leave doors and windows open, if the weather allows, to ensure circulation of fresh air
- Do not attend any function at the Hall if you have symptoms of Covid or have tested positive for the virus.
Bookings can be made by contacting Fiona Foreman on 01669 621311. Further guidance on the use of the Jubilee Hall for specific types of events may be obtained from Christine Abbs (07392 240496) or Pat Moloney (01669 621673).
Trustees of the Jubilee Institute
19th February 2022